The Pi Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha is UW-Madison’s Political Science Honor Society.
Pi Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha and Pi Sigma Alpha National are great organizations for passionate Political Science majors to meet one another, interact with faculty, discuss ideas and work to make an impact in our community. We are rolling out this semester with lots of fantastic events, and we want YOU to get involved!
Why join PSA?
- Meet fellow students in your major: Pi Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha is run by Political Science majors for Political Science majors. We will be organizing a variety of social activities and this is the perfect place to meet students with similar interests.
- Meet with faculty: We will be hosting a variety of dinners and forums with faculty from the Political Science Department. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your professors, discuss interesting topics, and get some great food to boot!
- Get involved: We are dedicated to being active and positive members of the campus community. We are involved in a variety of service projects, including: volunteering with GUTS tutoring and working with nonpartisan outreach groups to encourage political involvement in the community.
- Gain Leadership Experience: We encourage members to get involved in helping us plan and organize our activities. We provide valuable opportunities for members to become an organizer or chapter officer.
- Get employed: Pi Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha is a nationally recognized and respected honor society with alumni working in a variety of fields. Membership in Pi Sigma Alpha places you among thousands of talented, passionate, and successful members around the world, strengthening your resume and career outlook.
- Get Bling: National Chapter members are entitled to wear the Pi Sigma Alpha key at any time or the medallion with their cap and gown at graduation.
Meeting and Event Information
Check out our calendar to keep up to date on upcoming meetings and events. If you have any questions, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also look for us on Facebook: Pi Sigma Alpha – UW-Madison Chapter!
Liane Kosaki, PhD - Undergraduate Advisor of Political Science